Welcome

 

Welcome back from the holidays.  I hope you have all had a lovely rest and enjoyed having fun and family time.  I am looking forward to meeting everyone over the next two days as we begin our learning journey together.  Thank you for making appointment times so promptly and I'm proud to say 100% of Room 17 parents and children are attending.  

My name is Lorette Tiedt and I have been teaching in the middle school at St. Mary's for 5 terms now.  After many years of teaching, I still love coming to school each day and seeing the smiles when progress is made (no matter how big or small) or something new is achieved.  I am a very positive person and believe that relationships are the foundation for learning.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns or just a chat.  I am normally in my classroom from 8am to 4pm.  My email address is:  lorettet@stmarysrotorua.school.nz







Stationery

Students are required to bring stationery with them on Tuesday 9 Feb.  Details about stationery can be found on https://www.stmarysrotorua.school.nz/2021-stationery-packs/.

School app

We have a new school app.  You can install and set up this app from School Apps NZ then search for St. Mary's Catholic School Rotorua.  Make sure you set up the notifications you wish to receive.  Alternatively, you can go to this link https://schoolappsnz.co.nz/install/ and search for St. Mary's Catholic School Rotorua.

Swimming

Swimming, which is a compulsory activity will start this term.  Students need to bring their togs, towel and goggles.  Please name each item as it's easy to return to the correct owner if left in the change rooms.

Sunhats

Please clearly name your sunhat and bring it to school every day.

Looking forward to meeting with you tomorrow or Friday and starting our fun learning program on Tuesday.

Mrs Tiedt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Week 5, Term 3 - Online learning

Week 10, Term 2 - Weekly notices

Weekly Notices - Term 1 Week 11